Sunday, February 05, 2006

To break or not to break......

Hmmmm, shopping, I am not a shopping freak, more a explorer. Any ways, as I said earlier, at this point Thailand seems a bit difficult.

Its been a while since I last took a break.The last one was in August, when i went to Cambridge for a short course. But it seems to have been a long time ago. I think working and studying at the same time, does drain you out. when I was thinking of Business school, right after I completed a 4 year bachlors in Computer science, I thought, as long as I would be able to take a 10 day break every six months or so, I should be fine. The medicine seems to have worked, maybe cause the dosage was a bit extravagant :) But I really look forward to a time, when I wouldnt have to go for three hours of lectures after an honest day's work. Much more, I miss the activities that I would have normally been part of, had it not been for the evening school. But half way through, should hopefully be done by the summer of 2007.

I will probably be going to India in the second half of this year, how things are gonno work out, dont know yet. Ideally would like to spend diwali with my friends in Mumbai, but that would be in the middle of a semester, so dont know how am i gonno manage it. Would also like to go on a short trip with these people, exploring some part of that exotic country, maybe even my parents hometown of Kathiawar. But alas travel restrictions as well as the limited time available wouldnt let me do all I did like.

India seems to be a bit far away. Looking forward to a break somewhere in the next couple of months too. dont know how its gonno happen though. Any bright ideas on how one relaxes when facing a tough routine?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » » »

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Hardcore teen tgp Ginger girls with hairy fanny Voyeur stories with pics Hardcore lesbian anime

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home